Chemical treatment programs for water and process systems
Swimming Pool Chemicals
• Steam Boilers of all types and pressures to ensure deposit free conditions.
• “OPEN” and “CLOSED” Cooling systems to prevent deposition of hardness salts.
• Oil field Water Treatment Chemicals.
• Potable water treatment.
• Process chemicals.
• Hot and Cold Water Systems.
• Chemicals for the paper & steel industry.
• Oil Field Water Treatment Chemicals.
• Antiscalent & antifoulant for Reverse osmosis membranes approved by major R.O. membrane manufacturers.
Since the very beginning in 1974 CORODEX concentrated on the improvement of
water quality by means of filtration through granular fillter media.
A complete range of filter media is available for different raw water types.
This has resulted in a unique range of filtermedia for all types of water.
Products have been selected from the best sources and because they have
very special properties, i.e. ranging from low to high density, from inert to
chemically reactive, from porous to non-porous and from top quality high value to low costs products.
• Inert filter media for filtration of suspended solidsz.
• Filtermedia for deacidification, pH-increase, and remineralisation.
• Organic filter media for absorption.
• Inorganic filter media for ionexchange and absorption.
• Filter media for catalytic iron and manganese removal.
Activated carbon is used for the purification of a wide
range of substances in all kinds of industries.
In fact, virtually every product around the world manufactured
today has been improved upon at least once by the use of activated carbon.
At NORIT we offer over 150 different types of products to match any conceivable application.
In addition, we also offer activated carbon reactivation, carbon change out services,
and both granular and powdered carbon systems & equipment.
NORIT offers activated carbon for wide range of industries:
• Potable Water.
• Gas & Air Treatment / Odor Control.
• Industrial Petro Chemical SND.
Purolite is the manufacturer of the best quality
resins offered at the most competitive prices.
Purolite resins are chemically equal though physically superior
to products that are now available. With Purolite’s complete product
line for ion exchange, we can offer Gels, Macroporous, Acrylics,
Fine Mesh Nuclear and Chelation Resins.
If you have a special need,Purolite can also customize products.
Swimming Pool Chemicals
Complete line of chemicals imported directly from recognized manufacturers.
These chemicals include:
• Commodity chemicals, caustic soda, sulphuric acid and Sodium Hypo.
• Stabilized and unstabilized chlorine based chemicals such as: calcium hypochlorite, TICA, and SIDIC.
• Stabilized and unstabilized bromine based chemicals available in tablet and granular form.
• Swimming pool flocculants and Algaecides.
• Pool Stabilizers and PH correctors.
• All types of water testing agents.